Iron Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wings

5 posters

Go down

Dark Wings Empty Dark Wings

Post by Nos Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 pm

*There is a loud thump on the roof of the guild house, followed by obvious foot steps across the foyer to above the front door. A man in a blue and purple robe drops down, his fall softened by gentle caresses of wind. He taps the doorway with his oak staff.*

"Guildmembers! It is Gideon! I bring tidings of war, and details of a mission."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Dark Wings Empty Re: Dark Wings

Post by Rend Demmyr Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 am

Rend, who was in the stable tending to his tuffalo, comes up behind Gideon. With beady eyes, he looks Gideon over in silence

The trollkin clears his throat, "KORB! THERE IS A MAN HERE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM!" He bellows Trul into the home. A distant, rumbling echo responds moments later.
Rend Demmyr
Rend Demmyr
Rebel Yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 am

*Gideon covers his ears and recoils away from the troll.*

He yells back to Rend in poorly accented Trul, "Its Gideon! Don't you recognise me you blue waste of lung capacity?!"

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rend Demmyr Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 am

Rend's face curls into a twisted grin, a small growl escaping his mouth. "I do, and I would hardly call a lung capacity that could kill a 'waste'. I've melted more brains than you have in your head."
Rend Demmyr
Rend Demmyr
Rebel Yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:11 am

"Thank you, I now feel guilty for hiring you. I have chosen a cruel and unusual method of dispatchment for our enemies. Where is the rest of this guild?"

*Gideon turns away from Rend and walks into the house.*

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Korb Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:57 am

Korb lumbers into the room.

"Gideon. Hello."
Korb
Korb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:33 pm

*Gideon has a look around the foyer.*
"Good to see its been cleaned. Are the others out right now?"

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sascha Trupshof Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 am

Sascha comes home obviously in a foul mood (or as it is called in Khador, a mood)
Sascha Trupshof
Sascha Trupshof
Batshit Unimpressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 pm

*Yuri walks out of the house, with his repeater pistol drawn. Upon seeing Gideon, he holsters.*

"What is awful bellowing?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well if it isn't my two favorite Khadorans. Good evening Sascha, Yuri."

*He waves Korb and Rend in.*

"Lets step into the meeting room. I have a few questions to ask, and some information to share."

*He takes them into the meeting room and has a seat inside. Being in close quarters to him you can tell he has some sort of aura that exudes pleasant weather. The air smells and feels like a spring morning. The lightly glowing crystal hanging on a chain from his neck is likely the source of the light magical effect.*

"Now first off I need to know what you've discovered about our murdered guildmembers and whether the culprits have been dealt with."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rend Demmyr Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 am

Rend uncrosses his arms, pointing a meaty finger towards Yuri.

"You spoke to the gun-mage. What did he say?" He asks Yuri, in Khadoran.
Rend Demmyr
Rend Demmyr
Rebel Yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm

"Dah, but the gun mage was not knowing too much. I am not thinking he was involved. But evidence is suggesting that it was attack from Amethyst Rose, a collection of gun mages. I believe one of the men is called One Eye Red."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sascha Trupshof Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Someone has taken their souls.
Sascha Trupshof
Sascha Trupshof
Batshit Unimpressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Korb Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 pm

"There were about ten Amethyst Rose in this chapter, so we are now left with eight-ish."
Korb
Korb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 pm

"Excellent work so far then. If you know the culprits then I recommend taking action to punish them. Just try not to step on the sheriff's toes of course. What was their motivation for attacking?"

"Sascha, I will need you to track who has taken their souls. That may be important."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

"Now I know your investigation isn't finished, but a time sensitive issue has popped up. I expect that you will be able to deal with it and continue you investigation simultaneously. The guild recommended you highly."

"For those of you who haven't lived near here before, the Protectorate of Menoth's Norther Crusade has been marching their armies through the Glimmerwood to assault Khador and Llael. Last week a sizeable force was moving northward when Cygnar's Storm Brigade launched a surprise assault. The Lord Commander Stryker personally slew two Menite warcasters from what I have been told. One division of the Menites retreated and has arrived outside NewKatrena. They have lost all their infantry and the few survivors are protecting their wounded warjacks. A small division of the Storm Brigade has been dispatched to eliminate this last warcaster."

"The Golden Crucible is a multi-national, and neutral organisation. We do not get involved in wars. That said we are being pulled into this particular situation. The menite warcaster Amun Sael has contracted eight local mechanik's to repair his warjacks. He is paying high prices, so I was unable to convince the mechanik's to look for safer work. Your goals are to protect our mechanik's while they complete their contract, and to ensure that they receive payment. They expect that their work will be complete within forty eight hours. You have my permission to engage the Storm Brigade in combat if it becomes necessary."

"I can offer you a lead for gathering information. Tomorrow night there is a masquerade being held in town. There will be a liasion from both Cygnar and the Protectorate present. I recommend that you attend and try to speak with them. I have allocated one hundred gold for each of you to buy appropriate costume. Remember that all of you have signing authority within the city, so even contracted guards can make guild purchases."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum