Iron Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening)

2 posters

Go down

To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening) Empty To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening)

Post by Yuri Petrovik Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 pm

*Yuri heads down to Superior Mechanika and Alchemy and enters the building, looking for someone that works there.*
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening) Empty Re: To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening)

Post by Nos Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:14 am

Superior Mechanika and Alchemy is a warehouse sized building with a dozen chimneys belching steam into the air. Above the front doors is their sign, animated with huge working gears so that a pair of warjack torsos take turns wacking each other in the head with over sized mallets.

Inside a pair of light steamjacks act as guard, with a vent overhead exhausting their smoke out of the building. A man is trying on a set of tailored plate with a coal powered boiler on the back. A finely dressed, although oil stained, human helps him put the armor on.

A gobber jumps on a stool and then onto the counter and bows to you. "Toadclaw at your service!"

Nos

Back to top Go down

To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening) Empty Re: To the Cell sellers! (Tuesday evening)

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

"Am looking for man that can fix door on Crucible guild."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm

"I do the alchemy. You need Ian McLaw."

*The gobber points over to the human fitting the armor. After a few minutes the customer walks out in their rumbling armor and Ian comes over to you.*

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:52 pm

"McLaw, am needing work done on Crucible guild. Needs new door. Can you do the work?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:04 am

"Aye I can. How about I stop by tomorrow, take some measurements, and write up a quote?"

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 pm

"Is good plan, come by during the mid day. Can you also build cell, for holding?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:18 pm

"A holding cell? That's an unusual request, but I certainly can. Again I'll give you a quote when I come by. Is that all then?"

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 pm

"Is for business. Anyway, I eagerly await your visit. Thank you McLaw."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 pm

"See you tomorrow."

*Before Yuri can leave the gobber walks up juggling a trio of grenades.*

"I couldn't help but notice you're lacking firepower. This one is on the house, come back after you tried it."

*He tosses one of the grenades for Yuri to catch and walks back with the other two.*

"It won't kill anyone but it will knock them to the floor!"

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

*Yuri uneasily catches the grenade and looks at it.*

"In Khador, they teach us that it's not such a good habit to catch grenades. But you have my thanks."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 am

(you can add a Concussion Grenade to your sheet. Its 8" range, AOE 3, no damage, characters hit are knocked down, and cloud effects are removed)

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down