Iron Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*To the Equestrian's!* (Monday Evening)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*To the Equestrian's!* (Monday Evening) - Page 2 Empty Re: *To the Equestrian's!* (Monday Evening)

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 am

*Bostrin finishes harnessing the horse and waves for Yuri to try while backing up.*

Nos

Back to top Go down

*To the Equestrian's!* (Monday Evening) - Page 2 Empty Re: *To the Equestrian's!* (Monday Evening)

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:03 pm

*Yuri moves forward and tries to mount the horse.*
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 pm

*The horse allows Yuri to mount but once he does it walks about and refuses to stand still. It seems ridable, but difficult to control.*

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 pm

"That went better than expected. May I ride around grounds?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 pm

"You're welcome to try, but I take no responsibility if you fall."

*Bostrin opens a door to the outer riding areas.*

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 pm

*Yuri rides the horse into the yard, or at least tries to.*
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:12 pm

*The horse follows his commands well enough to ride, although it has a mind of its own. It is definitely physically better built than the average warhorse, but is that worth its impulsiveness?*

(horse has +2 PHY and STR, anytime an enemy ends an advance within 5" the horse will immediately counter-charge if able using its impact attack.)

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 pm

*Yuri rides the horse back to the stables.*
"Is tricky horse, but it has personality. Is good quality in horse."
*He gives its neck a scratch.*
"I imagine this horse is trouble for you, a hard sell. I will take him off your hands."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm

"I can hardly believe it hasn't tried to kill you yet. You can have him, but only because I'm pretty sure that he's going to break you're neck one day... and that's good tack, it isn't free."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 pm

*Yuri looks unamused at his comment.*
"That is unkind. I am no enemy of yours."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:18 pm

"You're wearing the uniform of one. Mind now you have been quite civil so perhaps I should watch my tongue."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 pm

"Am from Khador, is true. Was in Khador army, also true. But I work for Crucible now, and they aren't having uniform of their own."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:32 pm

"You're bold to wear that uniform in this city. The Llaelese are bitter over what happened to their country. Many have weapons on their wall just waiting for the opportunity. Me though, my family comes from Cygnar. I sent my boys to the Thornwood trenches, and... I keep a sword on my mantle too."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

"Is part of point. Gauge reactions. Is not best idea maybe, but I like to know. Were you soldier too, once?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:51 pm

"A knight. Back when the sword knights used to ride into battle. They've replaced horsemanship with kinetic accumulators, and lightning lances now though."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 am

"You are disapproving of modern warfare, is that why you know longer ride in battle?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:18 am

"I tried, but I'm too old to learn the new tricks. I'm a better trainer than I was a soldier anyway."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:57 am

"Is understandable. Soldiers aren't always needed, but trainers are. Do you know who would be able to craft barding for horse?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am

"Anyone who makes armor. There are a number of them in the industrial district."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:55 pm

"Ah, good good. Anyway, for horse, are you needing ownership papers to be signed?"
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 pm

"I'm going to write him off in my stock papers. The Duke doesn't regulate horse ownership so you will have no problems as long as you keep him stabled."

Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Petrovik Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 pm

"Is easy, good I like that. Well I will take horse home now, get him in stable. Thank you for business, Bostrin."
Yuri Petrovik
Yuri Petrovik
Khador Hearthrob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2